Friday, September 6, 2019

Glow in the Dark Night Scene with Heffy Doodle's Rescue Dog

Hi Crafty Friends!

Today, I created a night scene card with glow in the dark accents and the most adorable super dog ever!


I used Heffy Doodle's Rescue Dog stamp set and an MFT die with for the city silhouette and a Mama Elephant die for the frame.

This super simple card features an ink blended night sky with water drop details, nuvo glitter starts and nuvo glow drop details!

I copic colored the super dog and fussy cut him out so he wouldn't have a white border. I thought that would be jarring against the night sky.

Here is the process video on my channel if you'd like to watch this card come together. Delaney Jane Cards YouTube




All items were purchased with my own funds. This video / blog is not sponsored.

Confused about why I named it all Delaney Jane Cards if my name is Renee’?
This entire thing, shop, YouTube channel, blog, etc, it is all named after our angel daughter who passed away in 2013. I made her some promises when she passed away. I would spread joy, I would make her proud and I would speak her name daily. This is one way we choose to honor her memory, and help me keep my promises.

Speaking of blog, you can check it out at : www.delaneyjanecards.blogspot.com
Check out our online store at: www.delaneyjanecards.com
Want to visit us on Instagram? Check us out at @delaneyjanecards



No comments:

Post a Comment