Friday, September 13, 2019

Creating a Non-Traditional Sky with Heffy Doodle Rescue Dog




I created a tone on tone non-traditional sky background for this super adorable dog from the Heffy Doodle Rescue Dog stamp set. I heat embossed and stenciled my way to a finished card.


You can watch this card be made here: Creating a Non-Traditional Sky with Heffy Doodle Rescue Dog



All items were purchased with my own funds. This video / blog is not sponsored.

Confused about why I named it all Delaney Jane Cards if my name is Renee’?
This entire thing, shop, YouTube channel, blog, etc, it is all named after our angel daughter who passed away in 2013. I made her some promises when she passed away. I would spread joy, I would make her proud and I would speak her name daily. This is one way we choose to honor her memory, and help me keep my promises.

Speaking of blog, you can check it out at : www.delaneyjanecards.blogspot.com
YouTube is at:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyFZ3_vCTd3EohFMlGfRODQ
Check out our online store at: www.delaneyjanecards.com
Want to visit us on Instagram? Check us out at @delaneyjanecards
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/delaneyjanecards/
Email: delaneyjanecards@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment