Friday, September 27, 2019

Solid Image Stamping and Using Stash Items

Today I made a card using an older set from my stash. It is far from the oldest, I love my stamp stash!



I want to show that you don't always have to have the newest items to create beautiful card. This card was created entirely with stash items that have been in my stash at least a year, some items are five or more years old. (the newest item was an embossing folder, new to me, not sure how long it has been on the market)




I used this beautiful patterned paper to base my colored stamping on. Though my stamped images were bolder, I think it still worked well together.

I used some pearls that I've had for years, some "sample" size ink pads and some really well versed techniques to make this card. Clear embossing powder over colored ink, ribbon and twine, coloring embellishments to coordinate, edging with inks... this card has so much put into the details but I didn't need to own anything new to do it.









To watch this card be made on YouTube, you can click here: Delaney Jane Cards



All items were purchased with my own funds. This video / blog is not sponsored.

Confused about why I named it all Delaney Jane Cards if my name is Renee’?
This entire thing, shop, YouTube channel, blog, etc, it is all named after our angel daughter who passed away in 2013. I made her some promises when she passed away. I would spread joy, I would make her proud and I would speak her name daily. This is one way we choose to honor her memory, and help me keep my promises.

Speaking of blog, you can check it out at : www.delaneyjanecards.blogspot.com
Check out our online store at: www.delaneyjanecards.com
Want to visit us on Instagram? Check us out at @delaneyjanecards



No comments:

Post a Comment