Friday, August 30, 2019

Scene Building with Patterned Paper and a T-Wreck

This adorable stamp from Rabbit Hole Designs called Caffeinated Dino needed to be inked up. I created a scene using some very old patterned papers. I am a firm believer in using what I have, stretching supplies, and when I do get something new mixing it with the things I already own.







Watch this adorable dino come to life and this scene be built at my YouTube Channel. Click the link here:  Delaney Jane Cards YouTube Video 



All items were purchased with my own funds. This video / blog is not sponsored.

Confused about why I named it all Delaney Jane Cards if my name is Renee’?
This entire thing, shop, YouTube channel, blog, etc, it is all named after our angel daughter who passed away in 2013. I made her some promises when she passed away. I would spread joy, I would make her proud and I would speak her name daily. This is one way we choose to honor her memory, and help me keep my promises.

Speaking of blog, you can check it out at : www.delaneyjanecards.blogspot.com
YouTube is at:  Delaney Jane Cards YouTube
Check out our online store at: Delaney Jane Cards Store
Want to visit us on Instagram? Check us out at @delaneyjanecards


No comments:

Post a Comment