Friday, January 29, 2016

PLANNERS GONNA PLAN

 Planners Gonna Plan

I jumped on the planner bandwagon this year and so far, so good. I have a fairly busy life with three boys at home and starting a small business and getting healthier with a workout routine, life is busy.

I came across this cute stamp set that A Muse Studio has and thought I needed to add that to my planner to make it more fun to keep track of all the boring things in my life. ;)

I will link to my A Muse Studio store below but I wanted you to know it is easiest to just search for this set.  There is a stamp set and matching die set.





So here is what comes in the set, two sheets of stamps and then the dies come attached but are easily cut apart.

           make it happen set of 48 cling-mount rubber stamps #SHMS088   matching die #TAD0224


These were the stamps and dies that I decided to use. (I did add the thumbs up to note Facebook posts later on)

I stamped and colored several of the dumbbells and a few grocery carts. What I didn't use for this week, I tucked away in the stamp case for the next week. TIP: use a little bit of washi tape to hold the die to paper so it doesn't slide out of place while die cutting.


 I use the workout stamp to notate my cardio days, the dumbbells to notate my sculpt / strength days. The grocery cart to notate the day I go grocery shopping. The thumbs up is for my Facebook posts. I also blog on Wednesday and Friday so that will get written below. I titled the column where I will keep the grocery list for the week. The top boxes I use for my personal things, the middle row for business related things and the bottom is for kid related things. This seems to work for me.


Shop here: Renee's A Muse Studio Store
Find me on Facebook here: Renee and A Muse Studio on Facebook
or here: Because of Delaney Jane Cards on Facebook


A Muse Products Used

Paper:
Sugar Cardstock

Copic Markers:
W2 (warm grey no. 2)
W6 (warm grey no. 6)
W8 (warm grey no. 8)

Stamp set:
Make it happen

Die set:
Make it happen

No comments:

Post a Comment