Friday, January 22, 2016

Haul Video

I have seen so many haul videos over the years from different companies so I thought I'd include one as today's blog post. This is my most recent haul. It includes card stock and dies.



You can watch this on YouTube here: haul video

This is what was included in the box:




Mocha Me Happy Collection: 5 each of grapefruit petite polka dot ( I said bubblegum pink in the video, I meant grapefruit), sugar, papaya, sky, kraft, grapefruit petite stripe

Dream Big Collection: 5 each of Mermaid petite polka dot, hibiscus, margarita, orange, marigold, onyx petite pinstripe

Summer Assortment: 2 each of papaya, melon, orange, bubblegum, watermelon, poppy, lime, grass, bermuda, ocean, blueberry and grape

Onyx Black: 20 sheets of single sided card stock

Sugar: 40 sheets of double sided card stock


die set - tag bundle (6)
pinking tag = 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
square tag = 3 3/8 x 4 5/8
classic tag = 2 5/8 x 4
two small tags = 1 x 2
hole = 1/2 x 3/8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Products can be purchased here: https://www.amusestudio.com/reneemoran
Find me on Facebook here: Renee Moran and A Muse Studio 
Or here: Because of Delaney Jane on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment