Saturday, January 23, 2016

Go Get it Girl






Today, I wanted to make a card for a good friend who just started her personal training business. She has had 5 kids and her most recent was two months ago. She is amazing, heart and soul. So to honor her and the friendship we have, I made this beautiful card for her.


I played with several products from different companies. I absolutely love doing that. This card is simple with no extra embellishments. I just love how the colored image and the sentiment are the only thing needed on this main panel.


I used paper from this adorable Let's Polka in the Dark pack from Lawn Fawn. How cute are those hearts?!?



And the image and sentiment are from this Go Get It Girl set from Unity Stamp Company. 

I used some A Muse Studio Paper products to finish the card, card stock and die. Oh, and some simple Copic coloring.

I sure hope my friends likes this one as much as I do.




You can visit me on Facebook here or here: Renee Moran and A Muse Studio

You can purchase the dies, inks and solid card stock from A Muse Studio by clicking here: Renee Moran's A Muse Studio Store

No comments:

Post a Comment