Tuesday, April 7, 2020

INSPIRED BY SERIES | COURTNEY KREEBER | CREATING A ONE LAYER SCENE WITH DEPTH | COPIC COLORING

In 2020 I started a series on this channel and I wanted to share who inspired me and how I use that inspiration in my craftroom.


I've featured three really wonderful artists so far in this series. I love to find inspiration in other creators. I watch YouTube videos as a second hobby, I think. I've watched lots of creators go from relatively unknown to I can't believe you aren't a subscriber known!

This month I wanted to focus on Courtney Kreeber. I've been watching her since she had just a few videos up on her channel, maybe 10! She is featured on the Honey Bee Stamps Design Team, Simon Hurley Design Team, Miss Ink Stamps Design Team and has been a guest on so many more. The growth of these creators is really inspiring, Courtney's channel has grown very quickly and her content is the reason why; she is amazingly talented. (Image Property of Courtney Kreeber)

She has a way of creating a one layer scene card rivaled by few. She will teach you about perspective, shading and gives money saving tips and tricks. Her coloring skills are phenomenal. Her style is simple one layer not always CAS. 
I created a one layer scene card based off the principles you could find on any one of Courtney's scene card videos. I chose this image above and the coordinating video because it clearly showed depth and layers in the scene. 

 



I'd encourage you to check her out if you have not yet subscribed, I'd really encourage you to do so. She has a lot to teach.

Here is the link to the video I was inspired by and reference in the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3bhUyXZenI&t=624s

This is The link to Courtney's entire channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3ksIiK-GEMNn0sa1F2-2Bg




Confused about why I named it all Delaney Jane Cards if my name is Renee’?

This entire thing, shop, YouTube channel, blog, etc, it is all named after our angel daughter who passed away in 2013. I made her some promises when she passed away. I would spread joy, I would make her proud and I would speak her name daily. This is one way we choose to honor her memory, and help me keep my promises. Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate those of you that take the time out of your day to spend a little with me. As I always say,Give Cards Generously,-Renee'

Check out our online store at: http://www.delaneyjanecards.com
Want to visit us on Instagram? Check us out at @delaneyjanecards
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/delaneyjanecards
Email: delaneyjanecards@gmail.com
YouTube: https://youtu.be/S-IVYpDIEH8

No comments:

Post a Comment