Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Joy Clair Designs | Cup of Joy | Happy Mother's Day

Today Is Release day for Joy Clair Designs' Cup Of Joy Stamp set.

Image features tea cups and flowers along with several sentiments including Mother's Day Sentiments 

I wanted to focus on some of the smaller images when I created with this set. This blog is part of a blog hop. You should have come from Donna Idlet and the next stop in the hop is Linda Gorman


I guess first thing is first, I'm now officially a Brand Ambassador for this company. Joy Clair Designs has been around a while and I have a few sets in my collection but recently it was purchased and the inventory is changing. The owner Martha is hosting new releases monthly and has an amazing team to showcase her stamp sets, I'm so excited to be in their company as well! 





I created background paper using the florals and made them different sizes. I printed this out onto some natural colored cardstock. I ink blended cracked pistachio distress oxide over the panel  but focused on the edges, leaving the center light.


Using the color perfect pearl from Perfect Pearls, I watered down just a tiny bit of the powder and painted it onto one style of flowers, that 5 petal flower. And added some black splatter over the panel by watering down some black soot distress ink.


I colored the florals with Copic markers and fussy cut them out. The sentiment comes with the set and I simply trimmed it out and popped it up with foam adhesive. A few of those flowers are also popped up.


A "nest" of black thread add to the whimsical nature of this floral. All anchored by a black strip edged with LFL silver peel offs, a few black sequins and some glossy accents finish this flower cluster off.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I'm so excited to see the rest of the cards from the other designers. Oh and there is a giveaway! Look at these details!!! <--- also three exclamation points means I'm super excited. ;) Look at this prize!



This hop will have two winners, one will receive the fabulous set Walking on Sunshine Junkie Bunkie and Accessory ZIP Bag from Simply Charming Everyday plus, a surprise package from Joy Clair Designs. The second winner, will receive a gift card of $20 dollars valid for stamp only at Joy Clair Designs Store.

To be entered to win, all you need to do is hop along with us and comment on each blog. In other words, leave an original and creative comment and not simply "I liked, beautiful card, etc". Therefore, hoppers must comment on all stops along the way both days.

Comments are due by 05/6/2020 at 11:59 PM EST. Winner will be announced on the Joy Clair Designs Blog on 05/13/2020.  Best of luck to you all and remember, you need to leave original and creative comments!
                                      

Here is the full hop line up: (I'm so excited to see all the projects!)

 Linda Gorman

  LeeAnn McKinney

  Joy Clair Designs - 

I figured I could sneak peek a few more cards I plan to share this month with this stamp set. 


 











 I also have a video on my YouTube channel where you can watch me create today's featured card. 



 Thank you for stopping by and as always,
Give Cards Generously!
-Renee'

36 comments:

  1. I love how you created a background with the flowers. It creates such a pretty stage for that beautifully colored bouquet! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee, love your beautiful card. I love how you created the background and your coloring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a WHIZ with all these digitals, my friend! Such a great prize offering...there will definitely be 2 lucky winners either way! LOVE your card, and can't wait to hear more about your others! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whiz? Probably not. However, I'm only even remotely capable because of you!!!

      Delete
  4. I love the card and how you were able to design it with the smaller images. I have ordered the set with your link and im off to watch the video!! Krafty hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked my card and were inspired to pick the set up.

      Delete
  5. Ooh what a beautiful card! The background looks like patterned paper and your fussy cutting is just perfect! Love the coloring on the flowers with the added dimension :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card and love how you made background paper.Love how you did the center of the flowers to. Beautiful sneak peeks to. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card and love how you used the set to make your own BG, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becca. I figured it would match perfectly that way. A fun perk to Digis

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty my friend, love this card. And the upcoming cards as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful coloring on your pretty card! Love the floral designs! Love the added glossy accents for a nice detail!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your shading of the flowers is so pretty. I try to do that....well, I'm learning. But your flowers are just so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The colouring is great, and the back ground flowers are so cool. This is a whole new way to craft for me with the digital, I am looking forward to testing it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These digis are a newer thing for me too and I'm really liking all the possibilities

      Delete
  13. I like the background you created for these pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the shading in your flowers ❤

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty, unique card design!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards. Love the backgrounds and all the details. Thanks for the video tutorials. It's easy how to do the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Renee. This is such a sweet card. The flowers really POP off that distress ink background. Congratulations on your new position with Joy Clair! T

    ReplyDelete
  18. The background is great.
    The colored flowers are so
    pretty and great that they
    are popped off the card.
    Beautiful. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete