Sunday, September 29, 2019

Using the Collective Creators Exclusive Stamp Set

I used this awesome stamp set created by the developers of the new crafting community The Collective Creators. Mary Polanco, Courtney Kreeber, & Jenn Bena. They have started something HUGE. If you haven't had the opportunity to check this new crafting community out, I highly encourage you to do so.








I hadn't planned on creating a video with this card but I did record it just in case and I'm so glad I did. I love how this scene card turned out. 


You can watch this card come together here: Delaney Jane Cards


I was inspired by watching Antonia @ Taffleberry Lane, Kelly Latevola and Courtney Kreeber. If you are looking for some card makers that really are colorists, check them out!

You can check out The Collective Creators at: https://thecollectivecreators.com


 All items were purchased with my own funds. This video / blog is not sponsored.

Confused about why I named it all Delaney Jane Cards if my name is Renee’?
This entire thing, shop, YouTube channel, blog, etc, it is all named after our angel daughter who passed away in 2013. I made her some promises when she passed away. I would spread joy, I would make her proud and I would speak her name daily. This is one way we choose to honor her memory, and help me keep my promises.

Speaking of blog, you can check it out at : www.delaneyjanecards.blogspot.com
YouTube is at:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyFZ3_vCTd3EohFMlGfRODQ
Check out our online store at: www.delaneyjanecards.com
Want to visit us on Instagram? Check us out at @delaneyjanecards
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/delaneyjanecards/
Email: delaneyjanecards@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment