Saturday, August 24, 2019

Starting a YouTube Channel & a Little Life Update

As of a few weeks ago I embarked on a brand new endeavor. I started a YouTube channel with card making tutorials.  And oh boy am I green! I have no idea how to make videos, it is all a guess. I had the husband find me a free editing program and I'm taping videos with a webcam. I found this to be really challenging but it is keeping my mind busy.

Lots going on around here with the littles growing so much. Cooper (4) starts school K-4 in September, Ryker (2 1/2) has become the terrible twos and Adalaide ( 3 1/2 months) is learning to move and wants to be on the go all the time.

We have an odd work schedule here at home so we are always tired and busy but this is our life.

I've posted several videos on the Delaney Jane Cards YouTube channel and I think each one is better than the last one and that is how growth works, right?!?

If you have the time to check it out, here is the link: Delaney Jane Cards YouTube

As always, the cards seen here and on my channel can be found at our online shop: Delaney Jane Cards

Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to sharing more blog posts and videos, hopefully on Tuesdays and Fridays!

-Renee'

No comments:

Post a Comment