Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Pink & Main Squeeze the Day! 6 cards 1 kit

I've been very lucky to be able to subscribe to a few monthly kit subscriptions over the past few months. One of those is Pink & Main's Crafty Courtyard kit. Each month the kits are just packed with goodies, papers, stamps, dies, embellishments... etc...

The August kit was summer and fruit themed. An adorable layered fruit stamp set and some super bright patterned papers were the stand outs for me this month.

I was able to carve out a little time to play with the kit and create a few cards. I have tons of supplies left and can't wait to get back to them and make some more fun and bright cards. I have soooo many ideas still.








I have a process video on my channel featuring these products.

You can click here to view it on YouTube: Pink & Main Squeeze the Day

As always you can check out these and more cards in our online store: Delaney Jane Cards


All items were purchased with my own funds. This video / blog is not sponsored.

Confused about why I named it all Delaney Jane Cards if my name is Renee’?
This entire thing, shop, YouTube channel, blog, etc, it is all named after our angel daughter who passed away in 2013. I made her some promises when she passed away. I would spread joy, I would make her proud and I would speak her name daily. This is one way we choose to honor her memory, and help me keep my promises.


Check out our online store at: www.delaneyjanecards.com
Want to visit us on Instagram? Check us out at @delaneyjanecards



No comments:

Post a Comment