Thursday, July 13, 2017

PMS Peggy Strikes Again!




 I've been wanting to get PMS Peggy out of her stamp sleeve for a few weeks now and today I used this awesome color challenge to do just that.

The Color Throwdown Challenge is a dark pink, light pink, white and green and this is what I came up with. Remember, neutrals are ok and I've added some tan, brown, grey and black. If you are interested in the Color Throwdown, click here: CTD451




I used this paper pad from American Crafts yet again. I'm digging these patterns and colors lately. Both pink patterns came from this pad.



I also made good use out of this set from Unity Stamp Company: PMS Peggy


I wanted to create a vintage feeling card because this stamp set screams 1950 to me. So I tried to give the feeling of vintage wallpaper to stand Peggy up against.


I used a Memory Box die to create the speech bubble and stamped the sentiment using Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink.


I colored the image using Copic Markers. Including the dots on Peggy's shirt. Then I fussy cut her and edged the image with my Tombow dark grey marker. I added sparkle to her lips, heart on her belt and to the polka dots on her shirt using a Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter Brush Marker. Although it is difficult to see in the photos, it is visible in person.


I finished the inside with another fabulous PMS Peggy sentiment and a strip of patterned paper.

I'd love to know what you think of my card for today.

You can find this card and many others in my Etsy shop: DelaneyJaneCards
You can also find me on Facebook at: Because of Delaney Jane Cards

1 comment:

  1. Too cute and funny! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete