Friday, May 22, 2020

Bright bold coloring with Colored Pencils Featuring Joy Clair Cup of Joy

Hi Everyone,

Today, I wanted to share a card I made using Joy Clair's Cup of Joy Stamp set.




 This stamp set is available in both a digital set and a physical set. One really cool thing about digital sets is the ability to resize images. Unlike a physical stamp, you can stretch and compress the images to fit your needs.


Image shows the Joy Clair Set titled Cup Of Joy. Features tea cups and floral images
I chose to color this image with my Prisma Color pencils.  I added shine with Glossy Accents and Silver Nuvo drops.

There was even a little texture tossed in with the bright bold yellow doily.




Video Tutorial
Thank you for stopping by I would love to know what you think of my project. 

Here is the next stop in the hop for Joy Clair Designs:

No comments:

Post a Comment