Monday, January 27, 2020

LAYERING PATTERNS | COPIC COLORED | FUN DETAILS | SUPPORTING SMALL CONTENT CREATORS | #TEAMTINYSWEET


Today, I'm participating in the #teamtinysweet video hop. I have this super quick blog post to share but I'd love it if you hop over to my video and take a peek. https://youtu.be/K_o3Y2fMco0
 Delaney Jane Cards
This hope helps support small channels that are not monetized. This allows you to find new and interesting channels to watch and it allows us as small creators to gain more exposure and grow. YouTube does not advertise on channels under a certain threshold of viewed hours and subscribers so what this means for you is, video after video after video with no "skip ad" ! All you have to do to find the other participants is type #teamtinysweet in the YouTube search bar or click the hashtag here.



 There are many reasons why today's video falls into the sweet category for me personally beside the image and design of my card. I can't wait to chat with you in the comments below. Thank you for stopping by and I'd love it if you subscribed and liked my video in a show of support and encouragement for myself. Thank you so much.



I'd encourage you to check out my friend Amanda over at Rise and Procraftinate. If you watch my video you will see why I'd specifically recommend her channel. You can find her here: Rise and Procraftinate



This video / blog is a not sponsored. Confused about why I named it all Delaney Jane Cards if my name is Renee’? This entire thing, shop, YouTube channel, blog, etc, it is all named after our angel daughter who passed away in 2013. I made her some promises when she passed away. I would spread joy, I would make her proud and I would speak her name daily. This is one way we choose to honor her memory, and help me keep my promises.

YouTube is at: https://youtu.be/K_o3Y2fMco0
Check out our online store at: https://www.delaneyjanecards.com 
Want to visit us on Instagram? Check us out at @delaneyjanecards
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/delaneyjanecards/ 
Email: delaneyjanecards@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment